• Decrease font size
  • Reset font size to default
  • Increase font size

Tax Quotes

John S. Coleman
The point to remember is that what the government gives it must first take away.

Computer Services

Social Security

Welcome to atpservices.net You are connected from Have a great day!!

If your address has changed, you need to notify the IRS to ensure you receive any IRS refund or correspondence. There are several ways to notify the IRS of an address change. If you change your address before filing your return, you may correct the address legibly on the mailing label from your tax package or write the new address on your return when you file. When your return is processed, we will update your records.

If you change your address after filing your return, you should notify the post office that services your old address. Because not all post offices forward government checks, notifying the post office that services your old address ensures that your mail will be forwarded, but not necessarily your refund check. To change your address with the IRS, you may complete a Form 8822 (PDF), Address Change Request, and send it to the address shown on the form. You should download Form 8822 from the IRS website (www.irs.gov) or order it by calling 1-800-TAX-FORM ( 1-800-829-3676 ).

If you filed a joint return and you and/or your spouse have since established separate residences, you both should notify the IRS of your new address.

Note: Tax forms will be mailed to the last address clearly and concisely provided by the taxpayer. Form 8822 should be completed and sent to the address shown on the form.

IRS Form 8822 - IRS Change of Address - All Taxes

California Form 3533 - FTB Change of Address - Income Taxes

California Form DE-24 - EDD Change of Address - Employment

California Form BOE-345 - Notice of Business Change - Sales Tax